The Tuttnauer EZ10KP Automatic Kwiklave with Printer
is the quick cycle model of the EZ series. This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of our fully automatic autoclaves, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. Available with or without internal printer.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. When applicable a buck/boost transformer (0.5KVA) may also be needed.
SterilizerUSA is an authorized Tuttnauer distributor and sells only new, factory boxed autoclaves. We include all official warranty and registration information with each purchase.