The Revolutionary Science Saniclave 200 with Printer costs a fraction of other competing fully electric steam autoclaves. With a digital timer, dry mode and printer, the compact and versatile Saniclave 200 can sterilize wrapped or unwrapped solid, mated, hinged or knurled instruments without fail. A front loading, corrosion resistant, stainless steel chamber, and door make this steam sterilizer extremely easy to load and clean. The Saniclave 200 delivers exceptional performance at an affordable price. This unit is FDA approved.
- Simple push-button operation
- Digital display
- Stainless steel chamber and rugged ABS enclosure
- Front loading door
- Will not corrode like aluminum
- Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Over temperature thermal cutout
- Grounded cord, double insulated construction
- Two year warranty
- Made in USA
Also available without Printer. Click here
- Total Dimensions: 16" H x 13.5" W x 21" D
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" W x 10.5 D"
- Chamber Capacity: 10.5L
- Net weight: 20 lbs.
- Maximum Instrument Size: 12”
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 700 W, grounded cord
- Safety approvals: FDA approved (K112811), IEC compliant, CE marked and ANSI / AAMI - ST55 Standard Approved, ST79 approved sterilization cycle